How to restore formatted photos from Sony Xperia?
Jul 19th, 2013
- Is there any way to restore deleted photos from Sony Xperia ion? All photos in the memory card are lost. I formatted by the card by mistake.
- Xperia is the family of Sony’s Android smartphones and tablets. When you accidentally formatted the memory card in the smartphone and get all your photos lost, you can simply try to restore the formatted photos with a Sony Xperia photo recovery tool. And Hodo Data Recovery is worthy of your try.
- With Hodo Data Recovery, you can recover deleted, corrupted, missing, or inaccessible data quickly and securely from your PC’s hard drive, USB drives, external hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, and other storage media. The formats of images it can recover include JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc. It supports all data loss situations and comes with 4 different recovery modules for different situations.
- * Lost/Deleted File Recovery – Recover deleted files lost due to deletion, virus attacks and any other reasons from partitions or removable devices.
- * Formatted Recovery – Retrieve files from already formatted partitions or removable devices.
- * Partition Recovery – Find deleted, lost or damaged partitions and recover lost files in them.
- * Raw File Recovery – Deep scan and recover any lost data caused by any reasons. If you don’t know what caused your data loss, you can choose this module.
- To get started, download, install and run Hodo Data Recovery in your computer, and follow steps below.
- Step 1. Connect your Sony Xperia Smarthone with the computer, and then select Formatted Recovery module or Raw File Recovery module. Here it takes the former for example.
- Step 2. Select the Sony Xperia memory card and click Scan. It will ask you to select the previous file system of the memory card, select one if you know or select unknown if you are uncertain, click OK and it will start to scanning the memory card for all data on it.
- Step 3. Wait while scanning. All recoverable data will be listed in the left in different types after scan. At that time, you can preview all the scanned photos and find out what you want to recover and click Recover button to save it to your computer.
- Note: You can also select the Raw File Recovery instead to get back formatted photos from the memory card in Sony Xperia.