A predictable way to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S4
Mar 22nd, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4, the successor to Samsung Galaxy S 3, will be available in late April 2013 in worldwide 155 countries.
- Following is a list of specs of the future Samsung Galaxy S4:
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 5-inch RGBG Full HD Super AMOLED, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (445ppi)
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16, 32 or 64 GB
- More features of Samsung Galaxy S4 can be got at wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S4
- As other mobile phones, you can enjoy Samsung Galaxy S4 large storage space to save photos, videos, documents, etc. But where is data storage, there is data loss. When you lost Samsung Galaxy S4 data someday, you can make use of Samsung Galaxy S4 photo recovery software to recover them. You may have the question “Why data recovery software works for future Samsung Galaxy S4?” Because the principle to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 data is the same as the data recovery principle for other android devices, that is: When file is deleted, only the space that the file occupies is marked as blank and can be reused by new files, but the deleted file is still there until new data overwrites it. Hence, if you do not use Galaxy S4 after files are lost, including shooting any new photos or video clips, you still can recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Hodo Photo Recovery is the professional software to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 data, including photos, videos, audios, documents, archives and more, supporting nearly all data loss scenarios, such as accidental deletion, virus infection, disk formatting, disk crash and any other unknown reasons.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy S4 photo recovery, and follow below steps to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Step 1 Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to computer with a USB cable, and make sure that it can be detected. Run the program, and click Start to continue.
- Step 2 Select your Samsung Galaxy from the device list, go on to select file types (photos, videos, audios, documents, archives and more) you want to recover, then start scan.
- Step 3 Preview the recoverable files in the scanning result, choose the files you want to retrieve, and recover Samsung Galaxy S4 data to save them on your computer.