Recover data from broken iPhone easily on Windows and Mac
Nov 30th, 2012
- Robust web browsing capabilities and full entertainment functions make iPhone storage capacity larger and larger. However, the more data being stored on iPhone, the more trouble will be involved when your iPhone goes wrong unexpectedly, such as broken, stolen or water damaged.
- Once iPhone is broken, to minimize data loss, you should immediately check if there is data loss, if no, backup its data to iTunes, and then go to repair iPhone.
- What if your data in the broken iPhone lost? To regain your treasured family photos, vocation videos, or crucial corporate data that can’t be replaced, you need an effective program to recover data from broken iPhone.
- Hodo iPhone Data Recovery can be a real savior in such situation, as this fantastic data recovery software for Windows users, can be used just for any lost data from all Apple i-Devices, be it songs, videos, pictures, contacts, files, messages or anything else. This easy data recovery software has been developed with user friendly GUI and advance scanning methods, which enable users to recover data from broken iPhone easily and quickly, without any technical knowledge required.
- Hodo iPhone Data Recovery provides two ways to recover data from broken iPhone, either from iPhone 4/3GS directly, as long as broken iPhone 4/3GS can enter DFU mode, or from iTunes backup file for all Apple devices. While Apple data recovery tool that works on Mac – Data Recovery for iTunes, recovers iPhone/iPad/iPod data from iTunes backup file only.
- Never mind how badly your device is broken, as long as it can enter the DFU mode. Then you can recover data from broken iPhone directly.
Video guide on direct data recovery from broken iPhone
- Download Dr.Fone for Mac to recover data from broken iPhone on Mac.
- 1. Choose and Scan iTunes Backup
- Install and launch the software, soon you’ll get a list of devices that were synced with your iTunes. Select your iPhone backup file and then click Start Scan.
- 2. Preview and Select Files
- After clicking “Start Scan”, you’ll immediately see all data previously synced to iTunes from the broken iPhone. Mark the file(s) or categories you want to recover.
- 3. Recover Your Files
- Click Recover button at the top to extract the selected files to Mac computer. When your broken iPhone got fixed, sync the recovered iTunes data to it.
Guide on recover broken iPhone data from iTunes backup
- Make backup of your precious iPhone files regularly – You should know that, the best way to prevent data loss and recover lost data is: take full advantages of data backup.