A simple guide to recover lost photos from memory card
Jul 30th, 2013
- Q1. How to recover photos from my Sony Xperia memory card?
- Q2. Is it possible to recover deleted files from CF card by connecting the digital camera to the PC?
- Q3. Is there a chance to recover my picture if I already re-format my CF(compact flash) card?
- Q4. Is there any way to recover pictures and video from my mini SD card after I have accidentally formatted it?
Need to recover photos from a memory card?
- A memory card is an electronic flash memory data storage device that’s commonly used in many electronic devices, including digital cameras, mobile phones, video game consoles, etc. And there comes with a number of memory card types, such as CF card, SD, SmartMedia, MemoryStick, and xD Picture Card, and so on.
- No matter what type of the memory card you are using, Hodo Photo Recovery is an ideal choice to help you recover formatted, corrupted, deleted, lost and inaccessible photos from various memory cards. Besides, this data recovery tool also supports recovery of documents, audios, videos and more. Any data loss situations are supported. If you are not sure whether it’s right tool for your case, you can try the demo version to see if it can find your lost data on the target memory card before purchase.
- Download and install Hodo Photo Recovery at first, then follow the instructions below to recover memory card data.
- Step 1. Connect your memory card to your computer (either through a card reader or your digital devices), launch Hodo Photo Recovery and then click Start button and the following window will open.
- Step 2. Select the target memory card, and click Next button and you’ll see the following interface. Now you can specify the file types you want to recover and click Start button to begin scanning. It will shorten the scan time if only photo chosen.
- Step 3. After scan, all the lost data on the memory card will be listed in different categories. Now you can preview the files to find the files you want to recover and check their quality. Click Recover button if you decide to recover them.
- Tip: To avoid possibly data overwriting, do not save any data on the memory card before recovering the lost data.