How to recover lost photos from cell phone?
Jul 31st, 2013
- Many users now prefer to take photos or videos on a trip using their cell phones. Accidental deletion of precious photos from your cell phone could be a big bow if you don’t have a backup of the files. Fortunately there are ways to recover your photos from cell phone.
- Hodo Photo Recovery is the advised cell phone data recovery utility here to help you recover deleted photos that are saved on the memory card in your cell phone, regardless of the type of memory card. By using this photo recovery tool, you can recover photos lost due to, not limited to the reasons listed below:
- * Delete the cell phone photos by mistake;
- * Reset or restore a phone and all data disappear;
- * Format the mass memory on the phone without backup
- * Data in the cell phone becomes inaccessible due to the damaged or broken phone;
- * Memory card (SD card, CF, XD etc) inside the phone is corrupted;
- * Get the prompt “The memory card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?;
- *And other reasons
- Download and install Hodo Photo Recovery in your computer, and then run it and recover photos as described below:
- Note: Hodo Photo Recovery is compatible with Widnows 8/7/Vista/XP and servers.
- Please try Mac Photo Recovery if you prefer to recover the cell phone photos via a Mac.
- Step 1. Connect your cell phone or the memory card to your computer, click Start button and then select the memory card of your cell phone and click Next to go on.
- Step 2. Select the file type you’d like to recover from your cell phone memory card and click Scan to begin scanning. The scan process will take you a few time, please be patient while scanning. You can leave it alone and do other things.
- Step 3. All the lost files you’d like to recover are listed in a tree view after scan. Preview these recoverable files and recover theme by clicking the Recover button.