How to recover photos from iPhone after iOS 6 Update?
May 03rd, 2013
- Updating to iOS 6 crashed and I have lost all my photos from my camera roll on my iPhone 4S. Can I recover iPhone data after iOS 6update?
- Come across a similar lost photos iPhone update problem? Not to worry! You still have chance to recover iPhone data after update crash as long as there’s an iTunes backup on your computer. All you need to find an iPhone data recovery tool that suits your case and you best.
- Of all the iPhone recovery tools now available on market, Hodo iPhone Data Recovery is highly suggested for its powerful and efficient scan and recovery ability. With this tool, you can easily recover lost iPhone/iPad/iPod data, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages and more by extracting iTunes backup. And this program comes with both Windows and Mac versions for your choice.
- If you’d like to restore your lost iPhone data with Hodo iPhone Data Recovery, please take the following steps. Here takes Dr.Fone Mac for example.
- Step 1. Download and install Dr. Fone for Mac on your Mac.
- Step 2. Launch this iPhone data recovery and you’ll be required to choose your iPhone type, next you’ll see the following interface. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” here.
- Step 3. You’ll find the iTunes backup for your device will be automatically found and displayed. Select the target iTunes backup file and click “Start Scan” to begin iTunes backup extracting.
- Step 4. All your data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories after scan. Preview and recover your lost data.
- Don’t sync your device with iTunes when you realize that you’ve lost data, or the iTunes backup file will be updated after the sync, if you want to recover them through this recovery mode.