How to recover deleted photos and data from iPhone?
Nov 20th, 2012
- “I deleted photos from my iPhone4 accidentally and badly need them back. I tried to restore them from last backup in iTunes, but still failed. Is there a way to extract deleted photos from iPhone?”
- “How to recover deleted photos from iPhone and other Apple devices” is a frequently asked question from Apple iDevice users. If you ever found yourself in that annoying situation, do not feel hopeless, I can assure you that it is not the end of the world.
- Hodo iPhone Data Recovery (for Windows users) is a good tool to solve iPhone photo recovery problems. Hodo iPhone Data Recovery helps you easily recover lost data for iPhone (including iPhone 5), iPad, and iPod. The recovered data can be photos & videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars, even Safari bookmarks. With the help of it, you can easily recover photos from iPhone 5/4S/4 or iTunes backup.
- After finding photos missing from your iPhone and before recovering the deleted photos, in case of data loss, you should not use iPhone anymore until you find those photos, or connect and sync iPhone to iTunes, otherwise iTunes may take a new backup of iPhone overwriting the old backup file, and then you will never be able to get back your lost photos.
Important notes before iPhone photo recovery
- Hodo iPhone Data Recovery provides two iPhone photo recovery ways: if the deleted photo has not been backed up in iTunes, recover photos from iPhone directly; otherwise, you can recover photos by scanning and extracting iTunes backup.
- Download the free trial version of Hodo iPhone Data Recovery below to check your deleted photos before recovering them.
- Connect your iPhone 5, 4S, 4(GSM & CDMA), iPhone 3GS to the computer and run Hodo iPhone Data Recovery, then you’ll get the user friendly interface.
- Just do as the instruction shows in Hodo iPhone Data Recovery, you can recover photos from iPhone or iTunes backup file without a hassle.
- Detailed iPhone photo recovery steps are available at Hodo iPhone Data Recovery guide.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone?
- Why you can recover deleted photos from iPhone backup file easily? Let me first explain the internal data backup process in Apple i-Devices.
- Each time you sync your iPhone with iTunes, the data on your iPhone are routinely backed up by iTunes (as a SQlite DB file). This special backup file gets continuously updated along with iTunes synchronization, cannot be viewed or taken out unless you use specially designed iPhone data recovery software or iTunes backup extractor to retrieve the lost data. That means, as long as you can take help of workable iTunes backup extractor, it is highly possible to recover deleted photos from iPhone backup files.
The data backup process in Apple devices
- Due to increasing popularity of Apple media devices, the incidences of data losses have recently gone up considerably. With Hodo iPhone Data Recovery, You do not need to have any technical knowledge, and will never need to worry about how to recover deleted photos from iPhone, or how to recover lost data from ipad.