How to recover deleted notes on iPhone at ease?
Nov 21st, 2012
- Have you ever deleted notes on iPhone by mistake? How did you solve that? Fortunately nowadays, you can easily recover notes from iPhone with the specially designed iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery tool – Data Recovery for iTunes.
- No matter you’re using iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS or previous versions, even your iPhone is damaged or broken, Mac Data Recovery for iTunes can recover iPhone notes, photos & videos, contacts, SMS, call records, memos and calendars, as long as you synced iPhone with iTunes before.
- This iPhone note recovery tool has another version for Windows users, called Hodo iPhone Data Recovery, besides recover deleted notes on iPhone with iTunes backup file, it also enables you to recover notes from iPhone directly, as the deleted notes are not removed from iPhone actually, they are just hidden and marked as no use.
- Here take Hodo iPhone Data Recovery for example to show how to recover iPhone notes with iTunes backup file. The same steps can be applied to iPad and iPod note recovery.
- For Mac users, please go to Data Recovery for iTunes guide to see how to recover notes from iPhone.
- Launch Hodo iPhone Data Recovery, switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup File”. From the list of devices that were synced with your iTunes. Select your iPhone name and continue to next step – scan iPhone backup file.
Step 1 Choose iPhone backup to scan
- After clicking “Start Scan”, you’ll immediately be able to view all notes previously synced to iTunes from your iPhone in Notes categories. Preview details of your iPhone notes, and check the notes you want to recover.
Step 2 Preview and select notes
- Click Recover button to recover deleted notes on iPhone. Soon the selected notes will be exported to the location you specified on computer. Then you can sync the recovered notes to iPhone.
Step 3 Recover iPhone notes
- As above picture shows, this iPhone note recovery software also can help to find back previous photos, videos, contacts, messages and call history on your iPhone. Take Data Recovery for iTunes (for Mac users) or Hodo iPhone Data Recovery (for Windows users) as your first consideration when you need an iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery tool.