Hodo iPad Data Recovery to Recover Lost Notes from iPad
Aug 01st, 2013
- iPad: More and more people these days use an iPad to take notes when they are off to a lecture at college, or a meeting at work. This is definitely convenient, but the notes can be easily lost due to accidental deletion or other reasons. If your notes on iPad are lost, Hodo iPad Data Recovery is the ideal iPad notes recovery what you’re looking for.
- Hodo iPad Data Recovery claims to recover notes from iPad at ease, no matter whether you have an iTunes backup or not. It accomplishes this by scanning your iPad directly for the data on the device and then recovering the lost data, or extracting the lost iPad notes from the iTunes backup you made in advance. As you expect, preview ability is available to help you get the target notes for recovery. To help you evaluate this iPad note recovery software before purchase, it comes with a trial version that lets you scan the lost notes on iPad and preview the scanned notes to make sure if it can recover iPad notes.
- This iPad data recovery tool works perfectly and I’m sure it’s going to your primary data recovery tool for iPad notes recovery. And you can also use this application when you lost pictures, Photos, Camera Roll, Messages, Contacts, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Reminders, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmarks, and SMS Attachments from iPad 1, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
- To recover iPad notes as soon as possible, follow these instructions:
- Step 1. Download and install Hodo iPad Data Recovery in your PC.
- This program comes with different versions for different version of iPad, please make sure that you download the right version for iPad note recovery.
- Step 2. Run Hodo iPad Data Recovery and select one of the recovery modes based on your actual situations: Recover from iPad Directly or Recover from iTunes backup.
- * If you choose to Recover from iPad directly, please click on the Start iDevice Recovery button to continue.
- * If you choose to Recover from iTunes backup, please select the target backup file and click Start iTunes Recovery button.
- Step 3. The software will start scanning for the iPad data after choosing the right mode. After scan, you’ll see the following interface. Now you can preview the scanned notes on iPad and recover what you want to get back.