How to save your favorite YouTube videos to DVD?
YouTube.com is the biggest video sharing website. There are lots of videos you wanted to save to DVD for sharing the video on big screen TV with your friends and family. For Burning YouTube videos to DVD, what you need is a DVD Creator which is an easy to handle DVD burning software. With it, you can burn YouTube video to DVD easily. If you are a Mac user, there is a Mac DVD Creator designed for you. Step by step guide below showing for you.
Free download DVD Creator
Step 1. Import YouTube videos and edit them
- Click the “Import” button to insert the YouTube videos you want to save into the software. They will appear on the left “Source” pane.
- The YouTube to DVD converter also supports some edit tools for you while you need to edit the video including crop, trim, adjust video effect, add watermark and so on.
Step 2. Preview and create YouTube videos to DVD
- Select the videos you want to save to DVD and click the “Preview” button to watch the video in advance. While you are satisfied with the DVD video, go to Burn tab to make settings and start burning YouTube to DVD.
- That is a simple and easy way for you to save favorite YouTube videos to DVD. For Mac users, you are also able to convert YouTube to DVD Mac with a Mac version DVD Creator.
- The resolution for YouTube videos is 320×240 while DVD video size is 720×480 for NTSC or 720×576 for PAL. Therefore, the DVD video quality may not be as expected. You are recommended to set video quality to “High video quality” in Burn tab.