Recover deleted photos in 3 easy steps
Jul 17th, 2013
- Our precious photos now can be easily deleted from devices like PCs, Macs, iPhone, iPad, cameras, etc. So keeping a backup of our important files is an important task in our computer life. But no all of us have the habit of backing up data n a regular basis. What happens if you just deleted your images by mistake? How to recover deleted photos from PCs, Macs, iPhone, Cannon camera and more? Following is a simple guide about it. Hope it will work for you.
- Whenever you delete your photos by mistake, immediately stop using your device (PC, Mac, etc.) if you want to get back the delete photos. There are many great data recovery tools available that can make it possible for you to recover deleted photos from various devices if they are overwritten by some new data.
- 1. Windows users: If you want to recover lost, deleted or formatted photos, music, video files and other multimedia files from digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, USB Drives, and memory cards, Hodo Data Recovery is an awesome choice. It can recover more than 500 file formats lost due to any reasons. 4 recovery modules are available.
- 2. Mac Users: When it comes to Mac users, Mac Photo Recovery is the best solution. It’s a great utility to recover lost, deleted, or formatted photos, songs, videos, pod casts, and more from Mac machine, external hard drives, USB drives, iPod, pen drive, and Digital Camera.
- 3. iOS devices: Lost photos from your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch? Hodo iOS Data Recovery lets you recover lost data from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad1/2/3/4/Mini and iPod touch easily and quickly, whether you have iTunes backup or not. Besides photos, it can also recover videos, music, contacts, messages, SMS attachments, notes, camera roll, Safari bookmarks and other file types.
- Once you’ve picked a tool for your case, it’s time to scan your hard drive for your lost file or files. This process varies depending on the app you’re using, but it’s basically similar for all of them: Download -> Scan –Recover. Here take Hodo Data Recovery for example.
- If you’d like to restore lost pictures with Hodo Data Recovery, download, install and run it and take the steps below:
- Step 1. Select one of the recovery module based on your data loss causes. Here take Raw File Recovery for example as it supports all data loss situations. Click on Raw File Recovery.
- Step 2. Select the partition of your PCs or removable devices where you want to recover photos from. Following specify the file type you want to recover, and click Scan to start scanning.
- Step 3. Preview and recover the photos you’ve deleted by mistake after scanning.