Photo Recovery offers Windows users a great way to recover lost, deleted or formatted photos, music, video files and other multimedia files from digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, USB Drives, and memory cards. It supports scanning of storage devices with storage capacity up to 2TB and comes with many flexible options to facilitate your image recovery.
Rescue Photos, Documents, etc.
● In addition to deleted photos, Hodo Photo Recovery also allows you to recover lost documents, audios, videos, archives and more. It supports recovery of more than 550 file formats, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, MP4, MP3, OGG, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, FLV, etc.
Support All Data Loss Situations
● Recover deleted photos and other lost data caused by any reasons, including deletion by pressing ‘Shift+Delete’ or emptying recycle bin, virus infection, formatting of devices, partition loss or damage, software crash, hard disk crash and any other unknown reasons.
Support All Major Devices
● This image recovery tool lets you retrieve lost data from various devices, including PCs, external hard drives, cell phones, music players, memory cards, USB flash drives, Zip Disk, Digital Camera/Camcorder and other storage devices. It works with all models and brands of these devices.
Preview Before Recovery
● With the Hodo picture recovery tool, you can preview the lost files to get the right files and check their quality before actual data recovery. And it enables you to preview the files in either a floating widow or an embedded window..
Easy and Safe to Use
● By adopting with ready-only and non-destructive designs, Hodo Photo Recovery enables you to retrieve lost files easily and safely. It comes with a fully automated wizard to let you perform photo recovery in 3 simple steps: Download -> Scan -> Recover.
- ● Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000.
- ● Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5.
- ● Support IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI drives.
- The trial version only allows you to scan for the lost files and preview them, but cannot recover the files. To recover your lost files, you need to purchase the full version.